PRE-MASTER’S PROGRAM (PMP):
The PMP prepares students for graduate degree coursework and programs.
The PMP is a two-semester program designed for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree, but need additional academic and/or English support to gain entry to a master’s degree program.
No GMAT or GRE is needed to apply.
Upon successful completion of the PMP, students will progress directly into their full master’s degree program, continuing full credit towards his/her graduate degree. This allows the students to
finish the master’s degree within 2–2.5 years (dependent on graduate degree program). PMP courses have been carefully chosen to ensure that you develop the necessary skills to succeed in your master’s degree program:
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS
Navigating the Graduate
■ Introduction to Graduate Research
■ Academic Communication for
■ Intercultural Issues for
January, May and September
Two semesters (3-12 credits, depending on program)
Required documents for PMP admission
Email the following documents to
■ Completed UMass Boston application
■ IELTS or TOEFL scores
■ Statement of purpose
■ Three signed letters of recommendation
■ Bank statement showing US$50,000
Academic and English language entry requirement
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form
- Copies of academic undergraduate transcripts and diploma
Copies must be stamped by agency stamp or certified by a notary public. They do not have to be originals.
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2017
- The MBA program at UMass Boston combines a focused management curriculum and allows students to customize their experience by completing one or more of 14 specializations.
- Small classes are typically taught by full-time, academically and professionally qualified faculty. The classes use real-world projects and simulations to connect classroom learning to practical experience and create a thoroughly inclusive classroom environment
Average starting salary for UMass Boston MBA graduates*
Semester start dates — Spring: January 2017 | Summer: May 2017 | Fall: September 2017
Duration — Two semesters
Courses and programs are subject to change without notice. For the most up-to-date course information, please visit umb.navitas.com.
UMass Boston College of Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)